About Fellowship Senior Living
Established in 1996, we are a faith-based, not-for-profit organization with a strong history of serving seniors in New Jersey. Our Life Plan Community (also known as a CCRC), Fellowship Village, and our wide range of at-home services are open to people of all beliefs and backgrounds. On campus and off, we offer senior living services that foster long-term health, personal independence and fellowship. With the peace of mind that comes from seeing a secure future ahead, seniors in Somerset County and beyond are able to thrive, engaging in social and creative pursuits.
Our fiscal strength is a key component in the security seniors experience at Fellowship Village or with our Fellowship Freedom Plans (CCRC at home). Because of our sound financial stewardship, you can rest assured that we will be here for you when you need us. Another reason to trust our not-for-profit organization is that Fellowship Senior Living does not pay dividends to stockholders but instead reinvests earnings to enhance services, improve amenities and extend our healthcare capabilities. Our leadership team and board of directors are committed to our mission of providing the highest-quality services to seniors.
Our financial stability helps provide peace of mind.
Our fiscal strength helps maintain the lifestyle you deserve. You want to invest your future in a financially stable, highly respected, fiscally prudent choice. As a not-for-profit, Fellowship Senior Living in Basking Ridge, NJ, does not pay dividends to stockholders, and we reinvest earnings into enhancing services, amenities and healthcare capabilities. Our leadership team and board of directors are committed to the philosophy of putting the people we serve above all else.
We invite you and your advisors to review our most recent financial reports.
Working for the Greater Good of the Community.
At Fellowship Senior Living, our goodwill and partnerships begin in Basking Ridge, NJ, and spread out across our great state. Thanks to all of our dedicated partners throughout our community, together we make it a great place for learning, growing and sharing. For example:
- The YMCA of Somerset Hills leads exercise classes and water aerobics here.
- Our residents get involved with local schools for intergenerational learning opportunities.
- We partner with Bernards Township by providing our location as a voting site as well as an annual skin cancer screening site.
- Fellowship participates in student nursing, social work, nurse practitioner and therapy training programs with Seton Hall University, Rutgers, Northeastern and Felician University.
- We support the Avtech Institute Midland School by inviting special needs students to come to us for job training to build confidence and develop life skills.
- We share ecumenical programs with local churches (The Church of Saint James, Liberty Corner Presbyterian Church, Basking Ridge Presbyterian Church, including visiting pastors who lead worship services on campus.
Our professional partners include: