When’s the last time you drove your car? Rather than continue to let your vehicle sit and continue to lose value, donate it to the Fellowship Foundation. We’ll give it a new home and turn your gift into significant funds to support Fellowship Senior Living. We make donating your car, truck, motorcycle or boat easy, the pick-up is free, and you may even qualify for a tax deduction.
Here’s How It Works:
Call (855) 550-GIVE or (855) 550-4483 or Complete the Online Donation Form at https://careasy.org/nonprofit/FellowshipSeniorLiving.
Our Vehicle Donation Support team is available seven days a week and will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Schedule Your Free Pick-up: We arrange to have a licensed tow company pick up your vehicle at a time convenient for you. The vehicle will be taken to one of our many sale locations where it will be sold—all at no cost to you.We accept all types of vehicles that meet the following basic requirements:
- Vehicle has a clear title.
- Vehicle is in one piece.
- Vehicle is accessible for safe towing.
- Vehicle does not need to be running.
- We Receive the Funds and You Could Qualify for a Tax Deduction! Vehicle donations are tax-deductible, and we work to get the highest return per vehicle for us and for your tax benefit. In most cases, when the driver arrives for your tax-deductible gift, you’ll be provided with the donation receipt. You will be mailed a thank-you letter within 30 days of the sale of the vehicle, which also serves as a donation tax receipt.
For more information or if you have additional questions, please call Julie Schuldner, Executive Director, Fellowship Foundation at 908-580-3875.