Helping You Maintain Your Independence for as Long as Possible
Fellowship Freedom Plans are uniquely designed to help you stay in your home and maintain your independence for as long as possible. Instead of a traditional Life Plan Community (CCRC), which involves you moving from independent living to assisted living and so on, Fellowship Freedom Plans allow you to simply stay in your home and age in place. You will have the opportunity to spend your independent living years in the comfort of your own home, knowing that if you should require care, Fellowship will bring that care to you. Fellowship Freedom Plans combine the financial protection of long-term care insurance with comprehensive care coordination, providing you with a safety net of services typically available only through a traditional residential Life Plan Community (CCRC). You not only have the assurance that a full continuum of care will be available when you need it, but you also have the peace of mind knowing that care is portable and will keep you covered anywhere in the United States.
What makes Fellowship Freedom Plans different from traditional Long Term Plans?
Fellowship Freedom Plans are a smart alternative to traditional long-term care insurance that offer much more than traditional long-term care insurance. Our plans also complement existing long-term care insurance policies. Benefits of a Fellowship Freedom Plan membership include:
- Remaining in your home surrounded by your family, friends and the neighborhood you do not want to leave behind.
- Care coordination by a personal care coordinator who is ready to help whenever you call by taking the guesswork out of long-term care.
- A family network of support from Fellowship Senior Living, a trusted provider of senior services for over 20 years.
- Access to Fellowship Village to enjoy programs, services and amenities.
- Inflation protection to protect against the rising cost of long-term care.
- Portability that covers you if you relocate within the United States.
- Preservation of your assets by receiving long-term care services at a fraction of the cost.
- Referral services to carefully screened providers for medical equipment, plus handyman, bathroom conversion and concierge services and more.
On day one, our long-term care services are available at a fraction of the cost of paying for these services privately. You can also access your personal care coordinator and many social and wellness services, including the BRAVO Wellness program — our approach to helping seniors thrive through seven dimensions of wellness:
Explore our Fellowship Freedom Plans by visiting our Fellowship Freedom Plans blog for more information.
With Fellowship Freedom Plans, you have immediate access to a wide range of social and wellness services on our beautiful 72-acre campus at Fellowship Village. Fellowship Freedom Plans are currently available to residents of New Jersey in Camden, Burlington, Monmouth and Ocean counties and all areas north.
Personal Care Coordinator: An Advocate for Your Future
Unlike with traditional long-term care insurance, Fellowship Freedom Plans provide you with your own personal care coordinator who is available 24/7 at no additional cost. From day one, your personal care coordinator will serve as your advocate and link to long-term care and other services. When care is required, a customized care plan will be developed to meet your unique needs. Our care coordinator provides you and your family peace of mind, knowing that they are just a phone call away. With our Fellowship Freedom Plans, you are welcome to enjoy your active independent lifestyle and if you should need care, rest assured we have it available for you.