What Makes Fellowship Freedom Plans Different from Traditional Long Term Care Plans?
Fellowship Freedom Plans are a smart alternative to traditional long-term care insurance that offer much more than traditional long-term care insurance. Our plans also complement existing long-term care insurance policies.
Benefits of a Fellowship Freedom Plan membership include:
- Remaining in your home surrounded by your family, friends and the neighborhood you do not want to leave behind.
- Care coordination by a personal care coordinator who is ready to help whenever you call by taking the guesswork out of long-term care.
- A family network of support from Fellowship Senior Living, a trusted provider of senior services for over 20 years.
- Access to Fellowship Village to enjoy programs, services and amenities.
- Inflation protection to protect against the rising cost of long-term care.
- Portability that covers you if you relocate within the United States.
- Preservation of your assets by receiving long-term care services at a fraction of the cost.
- Referral services to carefully screened providers for medical equipment, plus handyman, bathroom conversion and concierge services and more.
Personal Care Coordinator: An Advocate for Your Future
Unlike with traditional long-term care insurance, Fellowship Freedom Plans provide you with your own personal care coordinator who is available 24/7 at no additional cost. From day one, your personal care coordinator will serve as your advocate and link to long-term care and other services.
When care is required, a customized care plan will be developed to meet your unique needs. Our care coordinator provides you and your family peace of mind, knowing that they are just a phone call away. With our Fellowship Freedom Plans, you are welcome to enjoy your active independent lifestyle and if you should need care, rest assured we have it available for you.