Volunteering at Fellowship Senior Living provides profound satisfaction. If you have some time to give, we have an opportunity that is just right for you. Do you have a special skill or talent you would like to share? Perhaps providing companionship is something you enjoy. Or maybe you would like helping out with group activities, accompanying residents on excursions or just taking a walk around the neighborhood. Whatever your passion, we will find you a rewarding opportunity where you will make a difference.
Our current volunteer opportunities include:
- Personal visits with residents for conversation, playing games, reading, etc.
- Sharing a special talent of yours, such as music or singing
- Taking a walk in the courtyard to enjoy the outdoors
- Posting announcements, distributing flyers, decorating bulletin boards
- Assist or lead various clubs and socials, such as weekly coffee socials, exercise, knitting club, choir club, reminiscence, bridge club, arts and crafts
- Assist with transporting and accompanying residents for Thursday or Sunday morning worship services or Sunday afternoon entertainment
- Help with teaching technology use — iPhones, iPads, Androids and computers
- Reception greeters
- Assist with the Village Store and Village Vintage sales
- Occasional assistance with office-type work, e.g., data entry or filing
- Hospice support